MSI Detective Services Electronic Countermeasure Sweep, also referred to as TCMS (Technical Countermeasure Sweeps) Debugging Services, Countermeasures Services or Bug Sweeps, investigates all types of electronic eavesdropping operations. We detect both cell phone and hard line tap operations, radio frequency (RF) bug detection, room testing for RF (also known as Radio Signals broadcasting), hidden microphones, and tape recorders. Our technically trained team inspects telephone instruments, telephone systems, all hard wiring, (including cable lines), phone lines, electrical lines and Cat5 or Cat6 wiring. In addition, we can locate and detect GPS trackers and GPS logger tracking devices in vehicles. Our computer services include computer hacking detection, spyware detection and removal, virus detection and removal, and Trojan Horse detection and removal. We perform physical sweeps and audits of your office, home and car as part of our routine inspection.
MSI Detective Services provides the following sweep services:
- Cell Phone Spy Software Tap and Bug Detection
- Computer Spyware Detection and Removal
- Computer Hacking Detection
- Virus and Trojan Horse Removal Services
- Telephone Line Integrity Inspection
- Laser Eavesdropping Device Detection and Countermeasures
- Radio Transmitter Detection
- PBX or Phone Room Inspection
- Fact-Finding of Potential Covert Infiltration
- Telephone Instrument Detection
- Hidden Tape Recorder Detection
- Hidden/ Covert Video Camera Detection
- Wiring Evaluation
- GPS Tracker and GPS Logger Detection
- Premises Inspection
- Infrared Light Source Detection and Countermeasures
- Security Evaluations/Recommendations
- Carrier Current Device Detection
- Forensic Hard Drive Testing and Documentation
- Infrared Inspection of Rooms for Heat Source
MSI uses the highest quality electronic countermeasure devices for TCSM including the REI Orion Non-Linear Junction Detector (the same mandated by U.S. government agencies for use in their sweeps), the REI Oscar 5000 (again used by government agencies), Spectrum Analyzer, TDR or Time Domain Reflectometer, RF Detection Tools, Specialized Meters, Camera Lens Detectors, Telephone Analyzers, and other highly specialized devices for ferreting out bugs, taps, hidden microphones, and hidden cameras.
History & Bio
MSI has been conducting Technical Countermeasure Sweeps for more than 20 years. Perry Myers, CFE and President of MSI, and Marty Mroz, Senior Investigator-Technician has received certification from the highly regarded Jarvis International Training Center for the Basic and Advanced Electronic Countermeasure courses, as well as in Technical Intelligence Operations.
Perry Myers is a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Illinois Licensed Alarm Contractor (license # 124.002019)
and was a former member of BECCA (Business Espionage Controls & Countermeasures Association), ASIS (American Society for Industrial Security), and ADI (Associated Detectives of Illinois). He has been conducting investigations for over 55 years. CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, WGN and Fox 32 News has selected Perry Myers to be interviewed on many occasions.
MSI offers a complete list of services for all of your investigative needs. Call (888) 338-4545 to discuss a free estimate for your voice and data security concerns. Please make sure you call us from a safe phone line. Or drop in M-F 9am – 5pm to discuss your case.