Since 1959, MSI Detective Services has been providing its clients with the highest quality surveillance services. Our specially trained and highly resourceful investigators are equipped for all situations. MSI operatives utilize long range, hidden and night vision cameras to facilitate the best results in all situations.
MSI Detective Services handles all cases and situations from single operative assignments to multiple team investigations. MSI’s superior results have earned us a superb reputation throughout our extensive client base. Surveillance assignments are initiated within 24 hours, or often, within hours notice.
- Surveillance Services
- Child Custody
- Insurance Claims
- Video Surveillance
- Photo Documentation
- No Compete Investigations
- Business Investigations
- Workers Compensation
- Personal Services
- Personal Injury
- Marital Situations
- Theft Cases
- Criminal Investigations
- Activity, background, and employment investigations
- Claims Investigations
- Due Diligence Investigations
MSI Detective Services Attributes:
- Experienced staff of multilingual investigators
- Investigators expertly trained and tested beyond government requirements
- Latest technology to document fraudulent behavior
- Long range, night vision and hidden cameras
- Specially equipped surveillance autos and vans
- Superior intelligence-gathering ability and resources
- National / International network of investigators and sources
You’ll learn about all criminal court cases, charges and convictions. Complete case information reveals vital information including possible previous employment misconduct.
MSI Detective Services investigators examine each situation thoroughly to obtain detailed information allowing you to make a decision with confidence.
MSI Detective Services offers a complete list of services for all of your investigative needs. Our exceptional video surveillance and support services continue to solve the problems of our clients.
We encourage you to call us – toll free at (888) 338-4545 – to discuss your specific needs with one of our expert investigators.